Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says He Regrets Speaking to Media Immediately After Benn Drug Test Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says He Regrets Speaking to Media Immediately After Benn Drug Test Leak

Promoter Eddie Hearn wishes he could take back the way he approached the press in the early moments after knowledge of Conor Benn's failed drug test went public. Last October, Benn, the British welterweight contender, was revealed to have tested positive for the banned substance
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should regret doing this interview as he comes across like a lying conman yet again.
    Keleneki Keleneki Corelone Corelone Sayithowitisuk Bob Smash Smash MulaKO MulaKO and 1 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      He should regret doing this interview as he comes across like a lying conman yet again.
      That’s my assessment as well. Just looks like a very blunt case is save-assing after the fact. Hearn has come apart at the seams lately. It’s just not looking on the up and up for him
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Young Eddie regrets showing his conman colours

Comment

The "correct thing to do" would have been to all concerned parties know about the first failed test!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

That’s my assessment as well. Just looks like a very blunt case is save-assing after the fact. Hearn has come apart at the seams lately. It’s just not looking on the up and up for him
            Not only did it look like he was promoting a drug cheat, his former fighter, Devin Haney, goes onto become "Undisputed" without him, and Joshua is a "Hot Mess!' Where would he be without Canelo? He's under a lot of pressure! If he can't get Bivol a fight with Beterbiev, I think MatchRoom may fold!

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Boo Hoo Eddie
              We always said you talked to much
              Now , would you like some pepper with your foot , azzhole
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Hearn is his own worst PR disaster.
                It seems that his mouth is totally detached from his brain if there's any at all.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

This fckr was going to continue with the fight and also try to hold it in a different jurisdiction and so there's that. Scoundrel

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Not only did it look like he was promoting a drug cheat, his former fighter, Devin Haney, goes onto become "Undisputed" without him, and Joshua is a "Hot Mess!' Where would he be without Canelo? He's under a lot of pressure! If he can't get Bivol a fight with Beterbiev, I think MatchRoom may fold!
                    He's not doing as well as he was now. But posters on here don't want to acknowledge how well he was doing 2/3 years ago. What are your sources for "Matchroom may fold"? I should think Hearn would prefer to make Canelo-Bivol rematch and get some money in before making the more dangerous Beterbiev fight.

Boxing in general is in a mess imo - look at the schedule tab - dunno about you but until March 25th on the NSB 'Schedule' tab - the only fight that really whets my appetite is Beterbiev-Yarde - that's 2 and a half months of boxing and nada
                    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X