Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Admits Concern Over Gervonta Davis' Legal Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Admits Concern Over Gervonta Davis' Legal Issues

Undefeated Ryan Garcia is already gearing up for his potential showdown with WBA 'regular' lightweight champion Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. Their anticipated showdown, which is going to be distributed by Showtime Pay-Per-View, is targeted to take place in the month of April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should be more concerned about the punching power of Tank, if they ever fight.

Comment

This so-called fight is not happening. Ryan just pulled out of a fight and all of a sudden he is ready for tank? He is just capping all over the place and leading his dumb fans on yet again.

Comment

Tank has anger and Cryan has crying problems. It looks like Garcia is setting the stage to pull out of the fight. Who knew!!!
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

He should, totally valid. Tank is a classic antisocial and will always have legal problems
          brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            He should, totally valid. Tank is a classic antisocial and will always have legal problems
            Judge rejecting a plea deal? No Bueno! Hit-and-run with a pregnant woman? I think he gets at least a year! I don't want that to happen, but I just don't see a happy ending. Very Sad!

Comment

See , this chit really pisses me off
              Garcia talking like this is the problem for fight not happening
              Why don’t you sign the fughin contract and then maybe worry about Stank’s legal problems
              Ffs you haven’t even signed anything but yet your already worried about his legal problems
              Fugh off

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                This so-called fight is not happening. Ryan just pulled out of a fight and all of a sudden he is ready for tank? He is just capping all over the place and leading his dumb fans on yet again.
                Oscar is already laying the ground work to pull out by tweeting that they have until Monday to finalize or there’s no fight. Ryan leads the league in bailing on fights while Oscar leads the league in pretending he wants to make big fights with his guys but doesn’t really intend to, and the reason this works is because as you said, their fans are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Judge rejecting a plea deal? No Bueno! Hit-and-run with a pregnant woman? I think he gets at least a year! I don't want that to happen, but I just don't see a happy ending. Very Sad!
                  He's definitly doing some time unless they get a new judge. That pregnant chick when testified pissed the judge of with Tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

He's definitly doing some time unless they get a new judge. That pregnant chick when testified pissed the judge of with Tank...
                    Word! I had to go back and read the article again, after you told me about the judge. I don't care what judge it is. You dipped, and left a pregnant woman! Not a good look!

Comment

Working...
                    X