Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Efe Looked Terrible With Sanchez, But He's A Much Better Fighter Than That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Efe Looked Terrible With Sanchez, But He's A Much Better Fighter Than That

Efe Ajagba's lone loss hasn't convinced his promoter to give up on the hard-hitting Nigerian heavyweight. Bob Arum still believes Ajagba can make his mark in the division, starting Saturday night against Stephan Shaw. The 6-foot-6, 235-pound Ajagba will square off with Shaw in his second fight since skillful Cuban contender Frank Sanchez out-classed Ajagba on the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder undercard in October 2021 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Efe is a fight night champion built HW. He needs to use that tremendous reach to box and soften Shaw up

Comment

I'm still picking Shaw but I am second guessing myself thinking that I and quite a few others might be putting a little bit too much stock into that loss vs Sanchez.

Comment

If Shaws as good as he claims he’ll win against an Ajagba that looks like he’s peaked already which is just under top 15 abilities to be one of those guys .

Comment

I believe that Bob, but I still don't see Efe Ajagba winning a version of the heavyweight title, he has the power, but not ring generalship/movement.

Comment

Ajagba has horrible ring generalship for someone at this level.

Comment

Working...
            X