Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonnie Rice: Guido's Definitely A Better All-Around Fighter, Bigger Challenge Than Michael Coffie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonnie Rice: Guido's Definitely A Better All-Around Fighter, Bigger Challenge Than Michael Coffie

Jonnie Rice's research has convinced him that he'll need to be better Saturday night than the last time he upset an undefeated fighter. Rice considers Guido Vianello a more complete opponent than Michael Coffie, whom Rice has beaten in back-to-back
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Jonathan Rice comes into the ring with the same mind set that he had for the Michael Polite Coffie fight's.
    Then this will be one heck of a entertaining, and interesting fight for all of the viewing fan's, that are watching the telecast tonight.
    Rice just has to keep his weight down, because he enter's the ring anywhere between 251-284, that's just a lack of discipline.

Comment

Rice seems to be a cool dude. I hope he wins.

Comment

I will have to catch the replay tomorrow as I don’t get ESPN in Canada with my basic cable package…

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          If Jonathan Rice comes into the ring with the same mind set that he had for the Michael Polite Coffie fight's.
          Then this will be one heck of a entertaining, and interesting fight for all of the viewing fan's, that are watching the telecast tonight.
          Rice just has to keep his weight down, because he enter's the ring anywhere between 251-284, that's just a lack of discipline.
          Have you ever tried a diet of Coffie and Rice?

Comment

Guido ftw

Comment

Rice is a smart cookie, he is selling it perfectly. I believe that if Rice lost 30lbs he could legit be a contender, but he obviously doesn't believe that himself.

Comment

Working...
              X