Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ajagba: I Followed Sanchez Too Much, Didn't Let My Hands Go; Shaw Fight Will Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ajagba: I Followed Sanchez Too Much, Didn't Let My Hands Go; Shaw Fight Will Be Different

Efe Ajagba trained to avoid making the same mistakes Saturday night that cost him his unblemished record the last time he fought a boxer-puncher. The hard-hitting Nigerian heavyweight's failure to cut off the ring against Frank Sanchez enabled the technically sound,
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel like Shaw has more tools in the toolbox. Efe says he followed Sanchez around to much but thats because he doesnt have plan a plan B. What happens when someone doesnt wilt to his power early? He will probably lose a decision. I see Shaw boxing up him pretty good.

Comment

Seems like Efe should be working on his jab every day. He should be making fighters like Sanchez work passed his jab, take advantage of his 85" reach. Fire the jab, keep the hammer ready.

Comment

I just hope it lasts a while and a brawl breaks out in center ring and it goes for about 6-7 rounds that would be a good deal after this drought of fights lately.
        SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          I just hope it lasts a while and a brawl breaks out in center ring and it goes for about 6-7 rounds that would be a good deal after this drought of fights lately.
          Yup, need a few rounds of HW action, Big Baby Anderson ruined my **** last year after whipping Forrest in 2 rounds

Comment

Ajagba by late stoppage
            4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I think the smart bet is Shaw by Decision.
              Ajagba is going to have a tough time getting to any boxer-punchet at heavy in 10 round fights.
              If the fight was 12 rounds I would give Ajagba a much better chance

Comment

St.Louis needs a new HW Champion!!!

Comment

And after that happens the next day everyone will be asking what was the last great fight that happened . I’d bet even if we got several good fights for the entire month most would still be asking why no good fights happen anymore . Lol

Comment

Here we go again...

I’m not here to make excuses, it’s just the injury [to each elbow]. That’s why I’m not surprised [I lost]. But I’m not here to make excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X