Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI: Fight Between Myself And Jake Paul Would Be Even Bigger Than Tank And Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI: Fight Between Myself And Jake Paul Would Be Even Bigger Than Tank And Ryan Garcia

Securing a long-term deal with DAZN was exactly the promotional start to the year sought by KSI. Now comes the process of seeing through a three-fight plan in 2023 that the multi-talented boxer and influencer hopes will lead to a showdown with his longtime rival from both within the sport and the content creator universe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who??

Comment

This stupidity shouldn't even make a boxing forum...
      nghtmr111 nghtmr111 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Like we said on the podcast, KSI is a bum, and it's a disgrace to have him fighting an 0-0-0 opponent on PPV.

Comment

KSI really thinks he's a boxer

Comment

No, it won't even come close.

Comment

A bigger fight yes, for anyone who knows nothing about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                A bigger fight yes, for anyone who knows nothing about boxing.
                sadly, when it come to ppv fights that do big numbers, most of those numbers are in fact people who know very little about boxing. hype trumps substance in the ppv world.

Comment

In this clown world we're living in these days, it's probably accurate.

Comment

Why are you guys triggering? JP and KSI are as legit as Gaycia in terms of being fighter. JP and KSI are YouTube champ, Gaycia is both YouTube and Twitter champ.

And, those fools make Tank look the only legit fighter here. I am sorry about that.
                    Last edited by Silence; 01-14-2023, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X