Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Emerges as Serious Candidate for Anthony Joshua's Next Fight: Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin Emerges as Serious Candidate for Anthony Joshua's Next Fight: Report

Jermaine Franklin, a once-defeated American heavyweight contender, has reportedly emerged as a serious candidate to face British star Anthony Joshua in the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Franklin is a better opponent than Dillian Shyte. Credit to Joshua if he goes this route.
    thack thack Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

I like that Franklin can get right back in the ring and make some money. Not like the PBC business model where many guys fight maybe once a year if they're lucky
      pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Frankiln seems like a good dude and i'm glad he's getting payday. But is being a good dude enough to get into big fights?
        Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I'd prefer this fight. Hopefully McKean can go ahead and fight Huni in Australia instead.

Comment

He is basically Whyte/Hrgovic/Zhang level opponent, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              He is basically Whyte/Hrgovic/Zhang level opponent, no problem.
              Throw Andy Ruiz name into that mix since you are mentioning 2nd tier opponents and if you do that, then yes it is a problem for AJ.

Comment

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if Franklin beats him, but let’s say AJ wins, why rematch Whyte before fighting Wilder ? If Aj beats Franklin I think he should go into a summer showdown with Wilder. Like the rest of the boxing world I’ve been waiting for years to see these guys fight and would hate to see one of them lose along the way again and then the fight never happens.

Comment

Don't mind it, Franklin is not an old bum that's for sure, Franklin is a test for sure, pretty sure Franklin would beat Joseph Parker, I mean there are fights to be made for Franklin now, Franklin vs Otto Wallin should happen atleast.

Comment

is anyone actually interested in watching AJ fight Franklin or Whyte or any other C/D level guy? the only AJ fight that interests me is AJ Wilder.
                    SN!PER SN!PER Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X