Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Tabs Tank's PED Talk as Mind Games: I See All The Tricks, My Mentality is Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Tabs Tank's PED Talk as Mind Games: I See All The Tricks, My Mentality is Strong

Top rated contender Ryan Garcia is very confident of victory in his upcoming showdown with fellow unbeaten Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. Garcia was an interested party in last weekend's Showtime Pay-Per-View fight, which saw Davis stop Hector Luis Garcia after eight rounds of action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Same thing froid Mayweather did with Pacquiao.

He he's on steroids doe. Only for him to be caught with steroids after years of ducking him.

And his dumbass fangirls still defend him

But but dat 750IV doe
    WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

"He he's on steroids doe. Only for him to be caught with steroids after years of ducking him"... he's been tested & passed, or were you there waiting for an autograph from him? crybaby
      HAVISJ HAVISJ likes this.

Comment

Its not mind games at all. Its a valid, strong suspicion that u are juiced to the gills. U pull out of fights citing mental health. Who does that? U hate VADA, ur back has had tons of acne, u bulked up like ur doing a crazy stack, and ur cycling off, and avoiding a tune up, possibly to avoid getting caught dirty. Ur sleazy, my man. U wear big pointy toed hard bottom versace shoes with no socks and button downs with ur nipples hanging out. Something is real strange about u. U act crazy like a juice head
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg dan_cov dan_cov like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

He he's on steroids doe. Only for him to be caught with steroids after years of ducking him.

But but dat 750IV doe
          When was Mayweather, caught with steroids?

Comment

Mentality is strong, but pulls out of fights due to mental problems.

Comment

First Ryan said he ko’s Tank in 2 and then says his mentality is strong. 2 things we all know are pure bullshyt. Clearly he’s trolling everyone and knows he’s cashing himself out….if his mentality is even strong enough to let him make it to the ring and not bail yet again.

Comment

But but dat 750IV doe
                You, my great sir, are an idiot.
                HAVISJ HAVISJ likes this.

Comment

A guy who is huge for the weight is going to do steroids , which do a great job of putting weight on you and make you retain water....sure....what dumbassery.

Comment

But but dat 750IV doe
                    if manny wasn't on steroids, why didn't he wait so many years to agree to testing? Not even a Mayweather fan(It's crazy I have to say that to you groupies) but we could have had that fight earlier if Manny would just have agreed to the testing.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X