Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kim Clavel-Jessica Nery Plata ESPN+ Undercard Results From Laval, Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kim Clavel-Jessica Nery Plata ESPN+ Undercard Results From Laval, Canada

Eric Basran remained perfect as a pro after a six-round shutout of Juan Carlos Ramirez. Scores were 60-54, 60-54 and 60-53 in favor of Basran in their lightweight bout Friday evening on ESPN+ from Place Bell in Laval, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disappointed that Corey Erdman isn't calling the action tonight. Often he handles the commentary for these Canadian cards.

Also a strange clicking noise on the audio. Still, it's boxing and I haven't seen live content since before the holidays.

Comment

Bad decision in the MPH/Moreno fight. Mexican deserved the nod and judges gave it to the hometown girl. One judge had it a clean sweep.

Comment

Main event between Clavel and Plata is a barnburner. The Canadian looks the more marked up but I have a feeling the judges will favor Clavel more than I have.

Comment

Just made a topic about about it didn't see this one.

Great fight by both girls but Plata was just stronger and Sharper she can really fight helluva counter puncher.

Comment

Working...
          X