Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI vs. FaZe Temperrr, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI vs. FaZe Temperrr, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From London

The Misfits Boxing series is all set for its first show of the new year on the heels of a long-term deal. KSI and FaZe Temperrr both made weight for their scheduled six-round bout atop MF+DAZN: X Series 004 at OVO Arena Wembley in London, England (Saturday, DAZN Pay-Per-View, $39.99). KSI tipped the scales at a shredded 175 pounds. Temperrr weighed 175.9 pounds after accepting the fight on less than two weeks' notice, replacing Dillon Danis who apparently forgot to train for the fight that was announced nearly two months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gawd, these stupid@$$ names they have and then use those instead of their real names for the matches. I'm sure the uber dorks and nerds blow a load when they hear their man come out. IN THE BLUE CORNER!!!!! FAAAAAAZZZZZEEE!!!!!! Nerds are like, OOOOHHH MYYY GAAAAAWWDDD!!!! Fap fap fap.

Comment

Here’s a question for you… Grown men watching this shite — better or worse than WWF?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Gawd, these stupid@$$ names they have and then use those instead of their real names for the matches. I'm sure the uber dorks and nerds blow a load when they hear their man come out. IN THE BLUE CORNER!!!!! FAAAAAAZZZZZEEE!!!!!! Nerds are like, OOOOHHH MYYY GAAAAAWWDDD!!!! Fap fap fap.
        I know!!! Thank goodness all of the legit boxers never had fake names, like- Bone crusher Smith, Razor Ruddick, Iron Mike, The Easton Assassin, The Hurricane, Big George, Big Daddy Bowe, The Real Deal…..Yeah I’m pretty sure all those names are on their birth certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post

I know!!! Thank goodness all of the legit boxers never had fake names, like- Bone crusher Smith, Razor Ruddick, Iron Mike, The Easton Assassin, The Hurricane, Big George, Big Daddy Bowe, The Real Deal…..Yeah I’m pretty sure all those names are on their birth certificates.
          i went to the fight where fan man parachuted into the ring and my ticket stub says "big daddy vs real deal II". that's also how michael buffer announced them. big daddy and real deal...no first or last names. i never did learn their true iden******. i also have a fight poster of iron vs bone crusher. i finally found out in that hangover movie that iron's real name is actually mike tyson.
          Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            i went to the fight where fan man parachuted into the ring and my ticket stub says "big daddy vs real deal II". that's also how michael buffer announced them. big daddy and real deal...no first or last names. i never did learn their true iden******. i also have a fight poster of iron vs bone crusher. i finally found out in that hangover movie that iron's real name is actually mike tyson.
            What??!!! No effing way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post

These ARE GAMER TAGS! These weren't nicknames they inherited in a gym based on their characteristics or personalities. These are some uber dorks who thought it sounded cool, made up a Steam name with that and then is like, YEAH! THAT'S MY BOXING NAME, IT'S SOOOO EPIIIICCC!!!! Raaaaaaawr!!! Fap fap fap.

Comment

Working...
              X