Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez-Commey, Estrada-Rupprecht - Doubleheader Finalized For March 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez-Commey, Estrada-Rupprecht - Doubleheader Finalized For March 25

The fighting pride of California's Central Valley and one of boxing's pound-for-pound queens are joining forces for a special Fresno Fight Night. Former unified 140-pound world champion Jose Ramirez will meet former lightweight world champion Richard "RC" Commey in the 12-round junior welterweight main event Saturday, March 25, at Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really aint an interesting card. Commey isnt any better at 140 than he was at 135. Pulling for the upset though. Ramirez b!tched out when it came time to man up.

Comment

I guess I'll watch the highlight stoppages. Horrible matches but hopefully just a stay busy fight. Ramirez needs to leave TR. Time for 147 of you ask me. Prograis & Taylor as well but soon they'll be forced to do so.
      ​​

Comment

Coulda sworn Ramirez said he wasn't fighting Commey next. The fans are gonna eat him alive for this one. Lol

Comment

If Commey prepares well, he might knock Ramirez out no problem.

Comment

Ramirez said in an interview with Prograis that he was not fighting Commey and now its confirmed. Dude ran with his legs between his legs, I guess he has to milk as much as he can and let TR line him up with one of the lesser title holder in Puello or the winner of the Matias/Ponce.

Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Was there more money in it for him fighting Commey than the title shot against Prograis? I doubt it.
              ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Decent card I guess

Comment

I hope Commey KOs Ramirez within 5! Ramirez is a fraud!

Comment

I like Ramirez/Commey. Both come to fight, and both have stopping power. However, I like Ramirez/Prograis more. It's starting to feel like Commey is being wrung dry by TR. This match-up was clearly made to keep Ramirez busy.

Comment

Working...
                    X