Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephan Shaw: Ajagba Is Very One-Dimensional; Sanchez Showed Blueprint How To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephan Shaw: Ajagba Is Very One-Dimensional; Sanchez Showed Blueprint How To Beat Him

Lou DiBella suggested last month that Stephan Shaw, the unbeaten heavyweight his company co-promotes, stick with the fight he already had scheduled. The ambitious Shaw wouldn't hear of it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can he avoid the right hand tho, he seems to be a bit on the ball of his back foot. A bit upright, he may not be able to slip or ride the back hand too well.

Comment

If Shaw can work behind his jab and avoid the ropes for about 8 rounds, Efe will gas out.

Comment

It's one thing for Shaw to have a plan but everyone has a plan until they get hit. Either way this should be a good fight to watch.

Comment

“I definitely feel I’m capable of doing the same thing and capable of doing more than Chukhadzian

“He definitely showed a blueprint of how to beat Boots. It was very much traditional boxing. You know what I mean? Sticking and moving, hit and not get hit, knowing when to shoot the right shots and just being smart in there and out-thinking, again, a one-dimensional fighter. He has no special effects. You know, he tries to throw a big right hand. But, you know, I’m not a lesser-caliber fighter, like the guys he has knocked out."
          Quoting this from Boots' next opponent.

Comment

Working...
          X