Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Garcia Made Very Wise Decision To Stop Gervonta Davis Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Garcia Made Very Wise Decision To Stop Gervonta Davis Fight

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman is praising Hector Luis Garcia for deciding to sit on the stool, prior to the ninth round of last Saturday's lightweight clash with Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First I read the title and thought did Ryan withdrew from Tank fight...

Comment

“Davis shocked the boxing world”? How - by going that many rds with a huge underdog. Spectacular ko? Dude quit in the corner. Old man hilarious and dilusional as ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        First I read the title and thought did Ryan withdrew from Tank fight...
        Thats what tank wanted to happen, for everyone to think he fought CRyan hahaha
        Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Hector made a name for himself by fighting as tough as he did without running or fear. He's going to be a problem for a lot of fighters at 130 and 135, just not Tank and Shakur, or Haney, who is probably moving up after he taps up Loma.

Comment

To all of the non/never professionally boxed a day in what's left of their life individuals!
            The man suffered a temporary brain injury!
            There is a article with the update after he went to the hospital for a follow up at John's Hopkins!
            Oh! That's right; you want him to have a seizure in the ring, then become brain dead; then you curse the officials for not stopping the fight!
            The fighter and his humanitarian corner made the right decision!
            Both fighters are pugilistic warriors!
            To all non fighters who always think that they know everything; go stand and face the corner!

Comment

Sure Mauricio, he's a great example for boxing.. Imagine if all the greats that you suck off all the time, quit like this dog the first time they got shook! He's a disgrace and boxing is nothing like it used to be because of fighters like him that QUIT...

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                Sure Mauricio, he's a great example for boxing.. Imagine if all the greats that you suck off all the time, quit like this dog the first time they got shook! He's a disgrace and boxing is nothing like it used to be because of fighters like him that QUIT...
                What a warrior you are!

Comment

Glad that Garcia is ok
                  But Mr Sulaiman please stop the bullchit
                  You don’t give a fugh as long as you get your percentage
                  You probably happy that he’ll fight again and once again you will gain from it

Comment

I don't see that man as a quitter. I said b4 the fight that he's a proud man and that he'll fight until there's no more to give. If he asked the fight to be stopped, i believe he was badly hurt and could feel that his life was on the line. In that moment, he could risk permanent blindness or even death. And if he died, keyboard warriors would say R.I.P, and the next day, they'd forget about him and be criticizing the next warrior about something. These dudes are the Eder Jofres and Charley Burleys of the keyboard, but they don't realize that in a ring without headgear and small gloves against even the lowest ranked professional, they would probably be turned into a vegetable in one round or less

Comment

Working...
                    X