Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Lambasts Davis, Garcia, Haney, Lopez: They Love to Talk and Not Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Lambasts Davis, Garcia, Haney, Lopez: They Love to Talk and Not Fight

Jose Ramirez is tired of all the trashtalking going on between some of the top names in and around his weight class. Ramirez, the former unified 140-pound champion from Avenal, California, recently took aim at a score of highly talented - and garrulous - fighters, most notably Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney, and Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First off, he’s completely correct; except for Haney. He’s chasing it … but it’s a little strange considering Rougarou has been calling him out for 5 years …

Comment

He’s not lying. I think Haney would fight any of them and beat them all. Garcia is just talking not fighting period, Tank is fighting B-level fighters but he’s getting paid he’s just not interested in fighting the best. Who knows what Lopez is doing I think he’s pretty unsure of himself after his loss and I think he’ll be a gatekeeper at 140. He won’t have nearly the
      size advantage he did at 135.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Settle down Jose
        Ffs you just did the same thing last week
        What comes around goes around

Comment

Stfu coward, you been duckin' Regis, tryna use this for PR.

Comment

Besides Haney he is correct....but he is also one of them. Jose Ramirez needs to stop using my home state of Michoacan as a selling point to attract fans. Him, Mikey, and Leo did it.....and all ended up being cowards in regards to boxing.

Stop using my state and country as a selling tool if you aren't really trying to become a real legend. Especially if you weren't born here.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
              Stfu coward, you been duckin' Regis, tryna use this for PR.
              Ramirez is just trying to move the attention off him ducking Prograis!

Comment

Jose "El Pollo de Avenal" Ramirez can't possibly be serious.

He has no room to talk after ducking Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                  He’s not lying. I think Haney would fight any of them and beat them all. Garcia is just talking not fighting period, Tank is fighting B-level fighters but he’s getting paid he’s just not interested in fighting the best. Who knows what Lopez is doing I think he’s pretty unsure of himself after his loss and I think he’ll be a gatekeeper at 140. He won’t have nearly the
                  size advantage he did at 135.
                  Fact's! Except that you forgot to mention that Ramirez didn't say a word about Prograis, whom he just avoided, and that fight would've been for the title.
                  Last edited by Boricua181; 01-12-2023, 03:46 AM.

Comment

I'd say he's 50% right here. Davis and Garcia fit his narrative. But Lopez at least stepped up and fought Loma. And Haney has become undisputed, which Ramirez failed to do, so he can't really criticise those 2. And all this from a guy who just walked away from the biggest fight he can get in his own division right now. Not fighting Prograis is a really bad look. So now all he's doing is talking and not fighting. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

Working...
                    X