Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derrick James On Jaron Ennis Victory Over Chukhadzhian: "He Did What He Was Supposed To Do"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derrick James On Jaron Ennis Victory Over Chukhadzhian: "He Did What He Was Supposed To Do"

The expectations have reached unprecedented highs for Jaron "Boots" Ennis. The highly-ranked welterweight contender and Philadelphia native has made a name for himself over the years thanks to his bloody-thirsty knockout streak and effortless ability to fight out of both stances.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Boots, but lackluster performance. Maybe he couldn't get excited for another dud opponent. He wants top tier competition and I believe he will shine when that moment arrives.
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

This fight was a nice reality check for Ennis - he was starting to go overboard with his “I’m slicker and smoother than Bud Crawford” talk.
      Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Chukhadzhian refused to play his game, employing tactics that consisted of perpetual motion. As Ennis attempted to corner his foe, he found himself out of position on countless occasions. A restless crowd threw up their hands in frustration, booing mercilessly throughout.
        That's exactly what happened.

And "perpetual motion" ironically was Mike Tyson's catch phrase.

Comment

This is what clean fighters look like. Hard work and low pay.

Comment

Chukhadzhian ran for his life.

Comment

Damn Brothers be getting 12 rounds of work from Karens!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

That's exactly what happened.

And "perpetual motion" ironically was Mike Tyson's catch phrase.
                This your alt?

Comment

Karen Chukhadzhian merely came to last the distance and survive. He didn't come to win or take any risks whatsoever in this fight.

His primary goal was to play the role of the spoiler in order to show Jaron "Boots" Ennis up and he succeeded. The style he implemented did not earn him a single round on any of the official three judge's scorecard.

Not once did karen ever hurt, beat up, defeat, knockdown or knockout Jaron "Boots" Ennis. So I don't know what the Hell some of these boxing fans are raving about over his performance.

I thought his performance was both shameful, despicable and disgusting as both as a professional athlete and prize fighter. He shouldn't have never signed to fight Jaron Ennis in the first place if he wasn't coming to win and compete.

Not throwing hardly any punches is not my definition of someone who is trying to win a fight.​
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 01-18-2023, 02:49 PM.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Damn Brothers be getting 12 rounds of work from Karens!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X