Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Ryan Garcia Crazy To Think He'd KO Me In 2 Rounds, He Has High Hopes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Ryan Garcia Crazy To Think He'd KO Me In 2 Rounds, He Has High Hopes

It's one Garcia down, another one to go for Gervonta Davis. Fresh off dismantling Hector Luis Garcia via ninth-round stoppage on Jan. 7, "Tank" Davis has another Garcia waiting in the wings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia is a good boxer. His mind is fragile. If he doesn't catch Tank early I believe Davis gets him late. Tank has a stronger constitution and has faced more adversity, imo. Hopefully we find out soon.
    Ohphis Ohphis mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
      Garcia is a good boxer. His mind is fragile. If he doesn't catch Tank early I believe Davis gets him late. Tank has a stronger constitution and has faced more adversity, imo. Hopefully we find out soon.
      I just want to point out that none of them are champions. Only Haney and Josh Taylor are. The belts Taylor vacated are worthless. Don’t be surprised if this fight isn’t for a titleTaylor vacated or Haney will vacate. All bs
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
        ———-
        Emmanuel Tagoe went the full 12 rounds with Garcia. Do you think Tagoe is better than Tank?
        If Garcia couldn’t catch Tagoe early, how in the world is he going to catch Tank?

Comment

I like Ryan Garcia but if anyone isn’t seeing 12 rounds it will be him. Tank is going to box circles around him and COULD catch him with something. Plus Ry is too inactive, didn’t even take an in between fight. Tank is ready to go on the other hand, he’s active.

Comment

Tank struggles in every fight against bums. Look for Tank to Haymaker and hold all fight and the referee to allow it. That's the only way guys like Tank win. They need crooked referees in there like the ref that gave Ellis that 18 count and didn't count the knockdown. This guy is Adrien Broner without the titles. Garcia still wins.

Comment

Although Tank normally sits back and gets a read of his opponent the first couple of rounds, I believe that he might KO Ryan early because if Garcia comes out aggressive, like he said he will, Davis will have to fight. Ryan only fights one way, flat footed with his chin in the air, and Tank's going to give him a long nap and a big paycheck.
              Boxviewer Boxviewer Ohphis Ohphis like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
                Tank struggles in every fight against bums. Look for Tank to Haymaker and hold all fight and the referee to allow it. That's the only way guys like Tank win. They need crooked referees in there like the ref that gave Ellis that 18 count and didn't count the knockdown. This guy is Adrien Broner without the titles. Garcia still wins.
                You confuse struggling with boxing. Although he could try to impose his will and power from the beginning of the fight, he chooses to see what his opponent is doing and approach his attacks from what he's learned will work best. He doesn't have 25 knockouts by accident. If he fought like you want him to, he would look more like Cruz, rushing at his opponent with relentless attacks throwing caution to the wind, and he also wouldn't be undefeated.

Comment

Highly doubt that Garcia will be able to catch him early. Tank has way better ring IQ than Garcia, as a matter of fact, I think that's one of the most underrated aspects of his game. Speed + power is what Garcia has and makes this fight really interesting

Comment

Come on man you know dag well he didn't say "he'd ko me" more like "Ryan Garcia in 2 round crazy he ko me to think it"

Comment

Working...
                    X