Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: "I Know I Lost A Battle But Not The War"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: "I Know I Lost A Battle But Not The War"

Not for a single moment did Hector Luis Garcia appear unnerved over the monumental task that stood before him. This past weekend, January 7th, at the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C., Garcia squared off against the hard-hitting Gervonta Davis. Though he was given little to no chance in the eyes of oddsmakers, Garcia (16-1, 10 KOs) was determined to continue his upward trajectory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, u lost the war. U just made tank look like sht in the process because we already knew you sucked.

Comment

He will be back, he's a very good boxer with a high skill level. I hope that he starts another run like he had last year.
      rk123 rk123 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

This guy going to regret this fight for the rest of his life. I highly doubt he'll ever score another rematch with Tank and I truly feel he could of won a decision victory on Tank. He was out boxing him as far as I could see and landing nice shots here and there.

We can only believe that Hector was truly hurt and felt he could not continue based on the punch that landed, but let's say it was just a punch that he didn't care much for but wasn't entirely hurt and made it more than it was to get out of the fight, he will regret that decision for the rest of this life. The man never went down and honestly looked Okay in his corner until he complained he couldn't see. That is major obviously, but I feel like it was more of a way to get out of the fight complaint, again, because he was uncomfortable with the punch that had landed. Oh well.

Comment

Hope that side check was worth it. At least you made Tank look stupid until the dive
          Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

You lost period! hahaha big mouth you told us you was going to kill Gevonta in 2 rounds haha

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              You lost period! hahaha big mouth you told us you was going to kill Gevonta in 2 rounds haha
              Did Hector say that? I know Ryan did.

Comment

GTFOH you're a quitter yu supposedly couldn't see when you were slightly wobbled then as soon as they wave off the fight you can see. Lol

This guy is a clown stay in the DR you have no heart quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  Wrong Garcia pal.

Ryan will do a job on Tank while this Hector guy had no chance.

Comment

This article says Garcia was basically out on his feet ? I couldn’t disagree more. Sure he was buzzed but nowhere near being out on his feet. He quit plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X