Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Looks Forward to 'In House' Fights with Lopez, Haney, Says 'I Don't Need Regis'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez Looks Forward to 'In House' Fights with Lopez, Haney, Says 'I Don't Need Regis'

Jose Ramirez refuses to view Regis Prograis as the be-all, end-all of the 140-pound division. The former unified 140-pound titlist from Avenal, California, found himself engulfed in controversy lately after he declined a title shot against New Orleans' Prograis, the WBC champion, because he objected to the purse split, which was 65-35 in favor of Prograis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

dude is coming up with every excuse in the world for the duck. Move on, everybody already saw how Taylor gave you a beating and you've realized you're not like that.
    Last edited by tkoboxingscene; 01-11-2023, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Quack quack

Comment

If you just want to make money you don't need him. If you want that belt or to claim the #1 spot in the division you might well need him.

Comment

Listen Joselito..

NO ONE need to Prograis LOLLLL

NO ONE in the game needs that guy, not needing that guy doesn’t make you special.. WBC will get fed up when they’re not making a bag off Prograis fights.

Comment

Sad part is he's right! If you're going to make more in a non-title fight, why take a title fight for less? The only problem in this case, is Prograis is only 2nd to Josh Taylor @ 140! Ramirez can't say, "I wanna fight the best," and say "I wanna fight Lopez and Haney!"
            kiaba360 kiaba360 Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Ducking clown never had a problem with the 65-35 purse split when he was the champion
              H.B.Viper H.B.Viper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Quack quack
                Yip, he protesteth too much!

Comment

So.....basically you're afraid of Prograis-got it.

Just another Mexi-duck

Comment

Regis is not the only top fighter in their division so as long ramirez fights other top names he shouldn't be called a ducker imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X