Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calvin Ford On Ryan Garcia: You Gotta Give Him His Credit; He's Where He At For A Reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Calvin Ford On Ryan Garcia: You Gotta Give Him His Credit; He's Where He At For A Reason

WASHINGTON - Calvin Ford doesn't view Ryan Garcia as some overmatched Instagram star who talked his way into one of the biggest fights in boxing. Gervonta Davis' trainer considers Garcia dangerous and recognizes that his fighter's showdown with the taller puncher
    [Click Here To Read More]

I so glad that Tank has such a positive, down to earth, good dude like Calvin Ford as his trainer, mentor, and father figure.
    mgame mgame Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Ryan Garcia does deserves credit for his professional boxing record thus far.
      Here in lies the problem that Ryan has talked up a storm of trash, about future opponent's.
      Then he has bowed out for one reason, or another which is cause for big concern.
      If he just would've kept his mouth shut, and been more professional about his future fight's.
      He wouldn't have caught so much backlash from the boxing fan's, if he's going to talk the talk, he's got to walk the walk.
      Backing out of fight's after opening his big mouth, and then sighting mental health concern's only make's him look weak.

Comment

Certainly not bad for a kid with no belts,unfortunately for ryan hes about to learn hard way he might not be at same level boxing wise as a real caliber world champion fighter as tank davis. But for sake of the show I hope cryan lives up to the hype and makes it a run for the money.

Comment

Garcia has done nothing as a pro that suggests he will beat Davis.

Comment

The way I see their potential fight; I see Ryan winning some rounds clearly with his jab from the outside, using his reach and height advantage.

But, I think he has to box a near perfect fight to win. One big mistake, and he could be knocked down and then out.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

If we’re being honest, if Ryan wasn’t a Mexican American who has marketed himself with the same techniques as a female Instagram model, he wouldn’t be in a position to land this kind of fight. His boxing accomplishments are below mediocre and it’s only the fact that he has fans who support him for reasons other than what he’s done in the ring, that has put him in this position.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                Ryan Garcia does deserves credit for his professional boxing record thus far.
                Here in lies the problem that Ryan has talked up a storm of trash, about future opponent's.
                Then he has bowed out for one reason, or another which is cause for big concern.
                If he just would've kept his mouth shut, and been more professional about his future fight's.
                He wouldn't have caught so much backlash from the boxing fan's, if he's going to talk the talk, he's got to walk the walk.
                Backing out of fight's after opening his big mouth, and then sighting mental health concern's only make's him look weak.
                FOUR of thrm.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

FOUR of thrm.
                  Are you saying that he's backed out of four fight's? I've actually lost track of how many time's he's done it.

Comment

I don't know if these two guys will ever get into the ring together and make a fight of it or not. That is boxing. Like it or not and I do not like Garcia, they both have cut corners and used what they had to make the big money fights happen and this is just the final result of there tracts-taken in the fight game. G.Davis has taken the road of PPV fights that were not really worth the money but he got the money by being a guy who was very cautious in who he fought and when. He leap frogged over to the PPV events before he learned it and earned it in the ring. Garcia got his attention from being a bit of a phony in another way Garcia played the role of having a lot of teeny boppers, and assorted types that followed him on social. Davis got his attention from hanging out with Floyd and rolling cars and beating woman outside the ring that is. One way or another they both got the attention of fight fans and to a degree a lot of the attention was hype more then as a result of what they did in the ring and to who. As far as boxing ring behaviour well it takes a lot for me to see anything looking like there is something great about Garcia. Tank has more of the true qualities of a fighter. Power and street smarts goes a lot way in the fight game. Inside and outside the ring. Whatever like I said between the two of them you never know if they actually will get in the ring or not. G.Davis may try to prove himself to himself as the tough guy and do some time finally. Garcia may have a mental break down and well I better not say what I think Garcia may change himself into..lets just say it would not surprise me if he changed his apprearence drastically.
                    Realboxlife Realboxlife likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X