Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Expects Tank To Utilize Smarter Tactics Against Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Expects Tank To Utilize Smarter Tactics Against Ryan Garcia

This past Saturday night in Washington, Gervonta 'Tank' Davis retained the WBA 'regular' lightweight title with a stoppage win over previously unbeaten Hector Luis Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see both garcia fights ending the same way. Ryan gets tagged hard and calls it quits in the corner at some point to save face or being knocked out and made a meme.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Tank will bide his time and eventually catch CRYIN Ryan.

Comment

Shakur telling Tank how to use his canon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Samual View Post
          I can see both garcia fights ending the same way. Ryan gets tagged hard and calls it quits in the corner at some point to save face or being knocked out and made a meme.
          I'll believe that fight is happening when I actually see it's happening!

But, in the meantime, I agree with you!

Comment

Tank is a midget it's gonna be funny when Ryan stops him with a body shot.

Comment

The head case's speed and reach will give Porky big problems. He did not look good last time out with a hand picked opponent from a smaller weight class. Both these guys are jokes and way over hyped. Haney and Stevenson are the top dogs. I'd include Loma but he's older and not as sharp as when Porky was hiding from him.

Comment

Hector was landing a lot! If this same Stank shows up, he's getting stopped. Plus, he took a lot of shots and showing signs of wear. You can't lose a bunch of rounds early against Ryan. He can box from the outside and make Stanky miss all night if he wants to.

Comment

It's common sense that Tank or anyone else is going to fight a puncher differently than a non puncher. You can trade with a guy that can't hit when you're the one with the big gun. Tank was getting hit by Hector because he was ok with it. He won't be doing that with a guy with super fast hands and power. I think that it's a good , competitive fight. It's going to be interesting to see how Tank deals with the height and reach disadvantages. He should be studying Tyson , Frazier , and other short guys.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    This past Saturday night in Washington, Gervonta 'Tank' Davis retained the WBA 'regular' lightweight title with a stoppage win over previously unbeaten Hector Luis Garcia.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Ryan is big, fast and strong but VERY predictable. All Tank has to do is wait till he tires. He will start making mistakes. Ryan has NO EXPERIENCE. I believe the fight will end in KO. Either Ryan early or Tank Later.

Comment

Working...
                    X