Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: 'I'd Rather Beat Someone Up for 12 Rounds Than Get the Knockout'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: 'I'd Rather Beat Someone Up for 12 Rounds Than Get the Knockout'

One of boxing's most lethal punchers apparently is not nearly as enamored with knockouts as some might think Gervonta Davis, the hard-hitting lightweight southpaw from Baltimore, says he would derive more satisfaction from dragging out a beating through 12 rounds than curtailing a fight with a stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

King Cryan Garcia better have a jab and throw his left hook nonstop because it's going to be ugly for him

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      King Cryan Garcia better have a jab and throw his left hook nonstop because it's going to be ugly for him
      He's probably having panic attacks and amnesia at the same time. He might need another mental health rest

Comment

I don't care if I need a translator when Tank gets off subject. He wears a mouthpiece for a living, what do people expect?

Comment

In a parallel universe, Devin Haney says he'd rather knock people the f**k out than win decisions.

Comment

Lol funny since you were getting your ass kicked up until the fixed fight outside and corrupt ref saved you

Comment

He don't really throw enough punches to beat someone up for 12 rounds. He's a fighter who loses the first few rounds then slowly gets into the fight as it goes on an then finds the big punch to stop the fight
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Ryan garcia is limited and green. He is not on the level tank is at. If the fight happens, ryan is going to get seriously hurt as he is more exposed and vulnerable to the chin than hector.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Actually, I found it to be a highly entertaining and fan friendly fight because for the exception of the Leo Santa Cruz fight; Tank usually doesn't like to take many risks or get hit in the ring. Albeit, he did take several risks in this bout.

However, it did make for a very fun and crowd pleasing fight though.

I thought Hector Garcia gave as good as he got. He was more than able to hold his own and touched up Davis quite a bit in this fight before eventually getting caught and stopped by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    Lol funny since you were getting your ass kicked up until the fixed fight outside and corrupt ref saved you
                    ———
                    You are such a toxic, vile and judgmental anus of a pig.
                    Every post of your on any topic is pure vitriol. How does it feel to be lining so valiantly and brave in your mom’s basement?
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X