Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim vs Santos Reyes on February 11 at OVO Wembley Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim vs Santos Reyes on February 11 at OVO Wembley Arena

The Assassin' has his next assignment: the electrifying Adam Azim (7-0, 6 KO's) will return to the ring on Saturday, February 11 at the OVO Wembley Arena in London, England against undefeated South American Santos Reyes (12-0, 3 KO's).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably the standout UK prospect right now. There are others with better amateur pedigree but he has that eye-catching talent that we only produce every few years.

Wouldn't want to see him rushed, but he should be looking at the British title before long. UK has a nice mix of domestic guys at 140, quite a few good matchups for him in the next year or so

Comment

It's the KOs, and to me, it's the promotion. They're importing victims to build the ratio, but I don't think he's learning to box. He'll go on, errors and all, rushing in and smashing cans, his power as a calling card. That practice normally leads to disaster. I'm not saying put him in deep, but ease up on the D class.

Comment

What is this?

Comment

Working...
        X