Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew I Caught [Garcia] Good, But I Ain't Know I Caught Him Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew I Caught [Garcia] Good, But I Ain't Know I Caught Him Like That

WASHINGTON - Gervonta Davis didn't realize that the left hand he landed toward the end of the eighth round had such a destructive effect on Hector Luis Garcia early Sunday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I ain’t even know’d dat part, doe!
    Last edited by Ganondorf; 01-09-2023, 09:31 AM.
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

The top three knockout artist's in the sport of boxing currently are 1. Deontay Wilder, 2. Artur Beterbiev, 3. Gervonta Davis.
      Number's 2, and 3, are interchangeable but not the number 1 position, that belong's exclusively to Deontay " The Bronze Bomber" Wilder.
      So powerful are Wilder's punches that he was able to knockdown his two time conqueror Tyson Fury in two of their three fight's.
      Davis can score a win out of any fight that he's losing on the score card, by the trump card's that he hold's in his fist (knockout power).
      While Beterbiev has pounded out all of his opponent's so far, having to get up off the canvas to do so on at least one of his title defense's.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 01-09-2023, 09:31 AM.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

With that kind of command of the English language, he should seriously consider representing himself in his upcoming hit-and-run trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          The top three knockout artist's in the sport of boxing currently are 1. Deontay Wilder, 2. Artur Beterbiev, 3. Gervonta Davis.
          Number's 2, and 3, are interchangeable but not the number 1 position, that belong's exclusively to Deontay " The Bronze Bomber" Wilder.
          So powerful are Wilder's punches that he was able to knockdown his two time conqueror Tyson Fury in two of their three fight's.
          Davis can score a win out of any fight that he's losing on the score card, by the trump card's that he hold's in his fist (knockout power).
          While Beterbiev has pounded out all of his opponent's so far, having to get up off the canvas to do so on at least one of his title defense's.
          This is outright disrespectful to Beterbiev. What is it about 100% KO ratio that is second to anybody? Much less interchangeable with cherry picked KOs. Where are your priorities?

Comment

But I Ain't Know I Caught Him Like That

​LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
              But I Ain't Know I Caught Him Like That

​LMAO
              A Trump fan dissecting somebody's grammar. Lol

Comment

People so mad at Davis that they can not do anything but make fun of how he speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by ValarMargulis View Post
                  People so mad at Davis that they can not do anything but make fun of how he speaks.
                  Exactly, the hate should be embarrassing, but they're too full of shxt to look at themselves. They can keep on hating as he continues to climb the ladder and knock fighters out; some of their favorites sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

A Trump fan dissecting somebody's grammar. Lol
                    Stank's as illiterate as Gayweather and the thugs that defend him.

Comment

Working...
                    X