Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Tops Demond Nicholson in 168 Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Tops Demond Nicholson in 168 Debut

Andrade, Nicholson Fight Photos Gallery - Washington - In a super middleweight contest, former world champion Demetrius Andrade (32-0, 19 KOs) picked up a dominant ten round unanimous decision over Demond Nicholson (26-5-1, 22 KOs). (photos by Ryan Hafey and Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

No wonder Matchroom got rid of him

Comment

Boo boo is boo boo.

Comment

Well he still remains undefeated and the most avoided man in boxing. Just ask Canelo and Golovkin. They both have been ducking him for several years now even when he had the titles

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Well he still remains undefeated and the most avoided man in boxing. Just ask Canelo and Golovkin. They both have been ducking him for several years now even when he had the titles
          I assume by the laughing emoji you're joking

Comment

Androgynous Doo Doo is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              No wonder Matchroom got rid of him

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post

I assume by the laughing emoji you're joking
              ​More here: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...g-fight-though
              Last edited by War Room; 01-09-2023, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

​More here: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...g-fight-though
                That reminded me of how Trinidad Sr used to slap Tito when he was falling behind in a fight lol. He was getting slapped by the ref and the corner Damn

Comment

I don't know who was worse in this fight Andrade or the ref

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

That reminded me of how Trinidad Sr used to slap Tito when he was falling behind in a fight lol. He was getting slapped by the ref and the corner Damn
                    Old school trainers would do this a lot. One of my amateur trainers used to do this and caught a lot of heat for it. I've worked a few corners in my time and it's a rush believe it or not, almost as much as a rush as fighting so I can see how someone could get swept away in the moment. But for me, not sure I agree with the approach unless it was some super hot prospect throwing it all down the drain.

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                    I don't know who was worse in this fight Andrade or the ref
                    Just so you're aware of what you're doing right now, you're being very tribal in this echo-chamber of hate, like on a level of mental illness. You're not being cool. Dumping on Andrade is not cool, it's a horrible fate what he's had to endure as an extremely talented professional. Not sure you realize how much actually goes into this and the God given talent going to waste by forces he can't control are extremely frustrating.

Andrade did great, smarten up. Smaller guy, looking to take the bigger guy out, pressing the action, not trying to survive, big combination punching, throwing bombs, great body work, dropped the guy 3x, Like literally, what else could anyone ask for??? Berlanga went the distance with this guy, a naturally bigger person and couldn't drop him. If this was some other fighter, the fans would be slurping his nuts, facts. Stop trying to be part of something to get a laugh that's stupid.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X