Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis After First 12-Round Win: Maybe These Boys Will Get In The Ring Now & Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis After First 12-Round Win: Maybe These Boys Will Get In The Ring Now & Fight Me

WASHINGTON - Jaron Ennis wasn't especially pleased with his performance against Karen Chukhadzhian on Saturday night. The undefeated Philadelphia native went off as a 35-1 favorite, but the unknown Ukrainian underdog extended Ennis to the 12-round distance for the first time in his career. Ennis (30-0, 27 KOs, 1 NC) shut out the reluctant Chukhadzhian by
    [Click Here To Read More]

Careful what you ask for, Boots
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

This clown is embarrassing. I could see Virgil fighting this idiot if he loses to stanoinis. But if he wins it would be stupid to fight booty instead of getting his shot at Spencer

Comment

I don't know why they keep saying he's being avoided. Spence can only fight one guy at a time and you're a low priority. Did his team contacted guys like Butaev, Crowley, Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan, even the guy Ortiz last fought would give him a real fight.
        icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          I don't know why they keep saying he's being avoided. Spence can only fight one guy at a time and you're a low priority. Did his team contacted guys like Butaev, Crowley, Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan, even the guy Ortiz last fought would give him a real fight.
          hes the #1 contender. hardly a low priority!?

Comment

I saw Karen come out and realize Ennis hit harder than he thought, so he changed plans and decided to just survive. At that point, it was like trying to catch a rabbit. If u corner a rabbit, it still doesn't wanna fight, it'll just duck then dash back the other way. To his credit, he landed some shots. Karen is very fit, but he didn't come to fight. If u watch some of his previous fights, he didn't fight running like that. I'm not sure who could have looked any better against him. Karen also showed a good chin
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-09-2023, 08:03 AM.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

If Spence can some how lure Crawford into a bout, and wins, he should schedule a bout with Ennis immediately afterwards. Ennis is only going to get better. Some of his flaws were actually exposed against Karen (who fought a very valiant fight, btw) last night. This might be the only time possible for Spence to capitalize off of an ever improving Ennis - sort of the science Floyd used in his approach with Canelo (get em now, before he inevitably improves).
              Last edited by Lefty0616; 01-09-2023, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Just don't take no step asides, and hold your position! They'll have to fight or vacate! Simple as that! 2023 is Strap Season!

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Careful what you ask for, Boots
                  ——/—-
                  Shouldn’t he be asking for it though? He gets criticized for not fighting the only two belt holders as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    This clown is embarrassing. I could see Virgil fighting this idiot if he loses to stanoinis. But if he wins it would be stupid to fight booty instead of getting his shot at Spencer
                    ——-
                    Oh Uncle Fondle Anus! You just can’t keep it down
                    If Ortiz beats Stanionis, he shouldn’t fight Boots? What in the heck!!
                    But if he loses then he should fight Boots!! What a load of horse manure

Boots will destroy that hype job in 10 rounds
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X