Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge of Taylor-Catterall Accuses BBBofC of Discrimination, Seeking Legal Action: Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judge of Taylor-Catterall Accuses BBBofC of Discrimination, Seeking Legal Action: Report

Ian John-Lewis, the veteran British referee and judge who was heavily criticized for his scorecard for the junior welterweight undisputed title bout between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall and subsequently demoted, has filed a complaint against the British Board of Boxing Control, according to a report by The Mail.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no sympathy for Ian John Lewis. This man has a catalogue of bogus scorecards and questionable refereeing performances.

The likes of him, Terry O’Connor, Howard Foster etc have got away with it for far too long. Robert Smith and his band of merry men need removing from British boxing.

Comment

It wasn't a robbery.
      Maybe a theft with this guy's fingerprints

Comment

Ian John Lewis is just as incompetent as a judge as a referee and should have been red flagged long ago.

Comment

I don't know judges by names but those scores should cause him to be black balled. He's either on the payroll or incompetent.

Comment

He should have been banned for that outrageous scoring
            paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

According to black British people there is no such thing as racism and discrimination. So I don't believe him.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He handed in a bad scorecard now he's trying to pull the discrimination. Alot of them are incompatant handing in terrible cards. Terry O'connor who was on his phone during the ritson/vazquez fight where he was judging an vazquez got terribly robbed. Howard foster has put in crap cards. An him an Ian John Lewis have had alot of bad stoppages in fights they've reffed.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  According to black British people there is no such thing as racism and discrimination. So I don't believe him.
                  But according to black American people everything is down to racism and discrimination.

Ah it's so difficult! Who to side with?

Comment

Ian John Lewis and Terry O'Connor are both equally as incompetent as one other and should of been done away as refs/judges long ago, whats make their disgraceful scoring and reffing worse is they were both boxers at one point...

Comment

Working...
                    X