Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I'm Just Going To Get Stronger, Sharper and Faster at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I'm Just Going To Get Stronger, Sharper and Faster at 168

Washington - Unbeaten former two-division champion Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade (32-0, 19 KOs) earned a shutout unanimous decision in his super middleweight as he dropped Demond Nicholson (26-5-1, 22 KOs) twice across the 10 rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The 168 division is rubbish full of garbage, hell be happy there tho

Comment

Congrats on shutting out a SMW ranked in the 40-50 range, while also having the referee ignore the fact that you got knocked down.
      KiwiRider KiwiRider likes this.

Comment

Another meaningless fight, another year in the books for the entitled part-timer.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Congrats on shutting out a SMW ranked in the 40-50 range, while also having the referee ignore the fact that you got knocked down.
          Didn't James Toney get dominated by fighters ranked in the 40-50 range in two different divisions during his prime years?

What's your views on that since you're critiquing Andrade for actually beating one as opposed to Toney getting dominated by one on two separate occasions in his prime, all whilst having the hilariously warped, deluded opinion that he somehow dominates Canelo, AJ, Wilder etc without breaking a sweat?

Care to explain that?
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-08-2023, 05:33 PM.

Comment

“Everyone knows that Demond Nicholson is a dog." No, I bet most people haven't even heard of him. Why is he fighting people I never heard of before?

Comment

Stronger, faster, sharper...and older. Still haven't fought anyone

Comment

Mighty words coming from someone who just got his ass dropped again by a bum, and by some light punches to the body at that

Andradre is a bumbeater, part timer, glass bodied chump

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  The guy is moving up in weight, been out a year, had shoulder surgery, rusty. Ref also ignored the fact he got a 3rd knockdown.

A former boxer like yourself should be able to see the ability and why he can't get fights. But nope, right there knee-deep with the trolls slinging shit everywhere.

Comment

Who is training Nicholson , Adrien Broner ? I think that there were a few rounds where he didn't even throw a punch, he just thought about it.
                    If I never see him fight afign , it will be too soon. Same goes for Karen , he'd perform better in the Boston Marathon than in the boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X