Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Everyone Knows I Want Spence, I'll Keep Waiting Until Time is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Everyone Knows I Want Spence, I'll Keep Waiting Until Time is Right

Washington - Rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis (30-0, 27 KOs) cruised to a unanimous decision over Karen Chukhadzhian (21-2, 11 KOs) to earn the vacant Interim IBF welterweight title after going 12 rounds for the first time by the score of 120-108 three times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence will probably line up Thurman, and of no Crawford fight, then move up in weight.

Although I would think if he was reluctant about his chances against Ennis, he'd feel a bit more confident after seeing Boots not getting a ko. That Karen guy is tough though.

He also could see that Ennis gets caught here and there, cleanly, so nobody's invincible in boxing. Still, I like Ennis's skills and switch hitting.

Comment

Fools not ready for the Spence smoke

Comment

So if Boots is mandatory now does that mean Spence either has to fight him or vacate ibf belt?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
          So if Boots is mandatory now does that mean Spence either has to fight him or vacate ibf belt?
          Boots doesn't want that fight. Don't believe that bs. He and his people know he'd get ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
            Fools not ready for the Spence smoke
            100% right cannot believe he is getting so much hype he don't deserve a title shot yet so be patient
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

100% right cannot believe he is getting so much hype he don't deserve a title shot yet so be patient
              He's been a pro for almost a decade. When will he be ready? hahaha. This is his 7th year as a pro and he hasn't fought anyone. he's just not as good as his ***riding fanbase claims he is.

Comment

Boots fought a good tricky guy and tried his best to get him out of there but this is top level some won't budge .Would Spence or Crawford have stopped him ? They have both been taken the distance but if they refuse to fight then we are still left guessing.I hope 'boots' keeps winning and forces these two to fight him or each other.

Comment

Absolutely 100% correct! Spence has 120 days! However, if he does not fight Thurman, he has to vacate the WBC belt.

Comment

Spence has to fight his mandatory with the WBC first, which is with Keith Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                    X