Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew Hector Luis Garcia Was Hurt Bad, He's a Tough Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew Hector Luis Garcia Was Hurt Bad, He's a Tough Fighter

Five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis displayed his skills and then stopped super featherweight champion Hector Luis Garcia in the ninth round Saturday night headlining live on Showtime PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
    [Click Here To Read More]

5 weight class champion??? Where the eff do they get their information? Lmao!

Comment

Tank is good but he’s being made out to be a lot more than he is fighting all these lower level fighters. He’s being matched very carefully.
      El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        5 weight class champion??? Where the eff do they get their information? Lmao!
        I read 5-time world champion, unless they edited it.

Still a questionable & wrong stat either way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          Tank is good but he’s being made out to be a lot more than he is fighting all these lower level fighters. He’s being matched very carefully.
          He is not the only guilty party tbf. That being said, people have lost the plot buying these horrible ppv of his. I can't think of one that should not have been on regular showtime. Hell, I am not even sure they are main events lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

He is not the only guilty party tbf. That being said, people have lost the plot buying these horrible ppv of his. I can't think of one that should not have been on regular showtime. Hell, I am not even sure they are main events lmao.
            Yea I can’t believe that card was 75$. It was full of mismatches.

Comment

tank my new fav fighter now. let's take this ride.

Comment

i feel sorry for anybody who spent money on this.

such wasteful spending in this country across the board. from the citizenry to the government institutions.

no wonder things are the way they are...

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I read 5-time world champion, unless they edited it.

Still a questionable & wrong stat either way lol
                  Agreed my friend

Comment

Working...
                  X