Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Stops Hector Luis Garcia After Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Stops Hector Luis Garcia After Eight Rounds

Davis, Garcia Fight Photos Gallery - Washington - In a battle for the WBA "regular" lightweight title, Gervonta Davis (28-0, 26 KOs) stopped previously undefeated Hector Luis Garcia (16-1, 10 KOs) in eight rounds, when Garcia did not come out for the ninth. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hector Garcia put up a good fight against Gervonta Davis, he has nothing to hang his head about.
    But they don't call Davis Tank for nothing, I heard someone say it's because he has such a big head.
    I prefer to believe it's because of the way he run's over his opponent's like a human tank 28-0 (26 KO's).
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Hector Garcia put up a good fight against Gervonta Davis, he has nothing to hang his head about.
      But they don't call Davis Tank for nothing, I heard someone say it's because he has such a big head.
      I prefer to believe it's because of the way he run's over his opponent's like a human tank 28-0 (26 KO's).
      Garcia took a dive, but the rabbit punch stunned him

Comment

Ryan is done.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Garcia took a dive, but the rabbit punch stunned him
          Garcia fought his heart out, and was holding his own if not winning until he got caught with the fight ending punch.

Comment

"Only Fans" sponsored boxers have been receiving a beating

Comment

Working...
            X