Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: I Didn't Know Where I Was When He Hit Me With That Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: I Didn't Know Where I Was When He Hit Me With That Shot

Washington - In a battle for the WBA "regular" lightweight title, Gervonta Davis (28-0, 26 KOs) stopped previously undefeated Hector Luis Garcia (16-1, 10 KOs) in eight rounds, when Garcia did not come out for the ninth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was doing well. Exceeded expectations for sure. But he was never going to win a decision. Hats off to him though he should go back to 130 where he’s probably top 3.

As for Tank. I hate to say it but I was underwhelmed. Wasn’t the performance I was expecting. All the talk about putting on a show & making a statement never came to fruition. He boxed well but again, this was a 130lber coming up with no one close to tanks caliber on his resume. Tank should have steamrolled him. His power bailed him out. Well not if you ask the judges, but in real time, there was never any real glaring separation between him & Garcia tonight.

Comment

Tank Davis is a rugged fighter simple and plain. The guy gets meaner and stronger when getting hit. Cryan Garcia does not have that gene and better train his ass off for April

Comment

This was by far and hands down the best fight of the evening. It was hotly contested and highly competitive. Hector gave just as good as he got. He ate some very huge punches by Tank and landed many of his own too.
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

It was a good fight.

Comment

Good fight. Absolutely pathetic scorecards. The judges should be ashamed.

Comment

Garcia made things very interesting in that fight. His counter punching abilities were very good. He can go back down in weight and continue to make noise in that division.
              The haters at the other thread said that he took a dive. That dude was fighting and landing very well.
              JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

You played your part hector deserve an academy award.

Comment

Garcia's corner should be commended. Many would have sent him back out no matter his condition.
                  STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

The favorite wins and gets CRITIZED. The underdog loses in a competitive fight and still gets CRITIZED. Some of you keyboard warriors are just plain pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X