Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Hector Luis Garcia After Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Hector Luis Garcia After Eight Rounds

By Keith Idec - WASHINGTON - Hector Luis Garcia gave Gervonta Davis a difficult fight Saturday night until the southpaw's power changed Garcia's mind about continuing in the ninth round. Baltimore's Davis drilled Garcia with a left hand that hurt the previously unbeaten 130-pound champion badly late in the eighth round. Still buzzed by the impact of that punch and unable to see clearly, Garcia shook his head as he sat on his stool and informed trainer Bob Santos that he didn't want to continue.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-08-2023, 01:47 AM.

Davis vs. Garcia will see undefeated five-time world champion and boxing superstar Gervonta “Tank” Davis take on unbeaten world champion Héctor Luis García for Davis’ WBA Lightweight Title on Saturday, January 7 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

The pay-per-view telecast begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and features unbeaten rising star Jaron “Boots” Ennis returning to action to take on the IBF No.4-rated welterweight Karen Chukhadzhian for the Interim IBF Welterweight Title in the co-main event, while unbeaten welterweight contender Rashidi Ellis faces the hard-hitting Roiman Villa in a high-octane 12-round duel. Kicking off the pay-per-view telecast is undefeated two-division world champion Demetrius “Boo Boo” Andrade stepping into the ring for a 10-round super middleweight clash against Laurel, Maryland-native Demond Nicholson.

Comment

WAR the Android !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WAR Boots !!!!!!!!!!
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Andrade vs a bum
        Boots vs a bum
        Davis vs Héctor Garcia.

Not paying $75 or whatever for this garbage.

Edit: I hate calling fighters bums but it just irritates the hell out of me everything is on PPV these days!
        Last edited by Ganondorf; 01-07-2023, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Let's go Tank!!

Comment

War Gervonta!

Comment

I am PUMPED to watch Gervonta Davis fight tonight!!!!
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Help me out, how do I watch the non PPV card (ie Brandun Lee)? I have Showtime, but it is showing on Showtime's Youtube channel; is this free? Do I need to purchase something?

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
                  Help me out, how do I watch the non PPV card (ie Brandun Lee)? I have Showtime, but it is showing on Showtime's Youtube channel; is this free? Do I need to purchase something?
                  It’s free on YouTube . Starts at 5:45 CT
                  DeeMoney DeeMoney likes this.

Comment

Ready for some boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X