Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Hector Luis Garcia - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Hector Luis Garcia - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

David, Hector Garcia Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Davis vs. Garcia will see undefeated five-time world champion and boxing superstar Gervonta "Tank" Davis take on unbeaten world champion Hector Luis Garcia for Davis' WBA Lightweight Title on Saturday, January 7 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. I was playing street fighter. Then fight ended out of nowhere. They aren't showing replay.

Comment

Another Dominican who took a bag behind closed doors....boxing is nothing but a mafia....

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        Another Dominican who took a bag behind closed doors....boxing is nothing but a mafia....
        he did get hit pretty hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post

he did get hit pretty hard though.
          Still don't buy it...his legs didn't even buckle....I've seen fights where boxers look like their face is about to fall off and they still fight. As I said, sold himself out! **** Garcia....he lost a fan here.
          IAmABoxingGuru IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

When a fighter is talking about walking away from sport, they usually won't perform their best. But Garcia
            still performed better than I expected. Can't wait for tank's next fight. Hopefully his attorneys can delay the
            start of prison term by several months.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Still don't buy it...his legs didn't even buckle....I've seen fights where boxers look like their face is about to fall off and they still fight. As I said, sold himself out! **** Garcia....he lost a fan here.
              I aint seen the replay yet, but I remember him buckling, looks like the punch that did it landed on the top of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post

I aint seen the replay yet, but I remember him buckling, looks like the punch that did it landed on the top of his head.
                Punch was directly in the back of the head. It wasn’t on top if nothing, and the fight look fixed. Tank did terrible fighting a smaller guy that barely got passed a guy Tanajera beat.

Comment

Working...
                X