Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I'm Here To Take Over This Show; Looking To Have Best KO, Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I'm Here To Take Over This Show; Looking To Have Best KO, Performance

WASHINGTON - Jaron Ennis expressed respect for Gervonta Davis. The emerging Ennis recognizes that Baltimore's Davis is one of the sport's most entertaining knockout artists and popular draws. Ennis still hopes the nature of his victory over Karen Chukhadzhian causes a stir Saturday night on the Davis-Hector Luis Garcia undercard at what figures to be a packed Capital One Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor Lambchop.

Comment

Jaron,I’m sorry but all that talking hasn’t convinced me yet! I have Spence or Crawford still favored over you, and I’ll bet a small fortune on it too! If it’s within 2023

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Jaron,I’m sorry but all that talking hasn’t convinced me yet! I have Spence or Crawford still favored over you, and I’ll bet a small fortune on it too! If it’s within 2023
        ————
        I’ll take that bet. Against Crawford. In fact I’m so certain of it that I’m betting Boots stops Crawford.

Comment

Working...
        X