Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia - Weigh-In Results From Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia - Weigh-In Results From Washington

WASHINGTON - Drama dominated the recent buildup toward Gervonta Davis' fight against Hector Luis Garcia over the past 10 days. There was none of it at the scale Friday afternoon. Davis and Garcia both came in exactly one pound below the lightweight limit for their 12-round, 135-pound championship match Saturday night at Capital One Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This shows that Davis has been serious about his fights. Everyone went nuts when he missed weight with Gamboa and since then with all his fights he has made weight with even some to spare. That should be recognized as a genuine positive mark.

Comment

It should be a good fight while it lasts...Tank should remain victorious, but watch out with the Dominican making it complicated for gervonta.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        This shows that Davis has been serious about his fights. Everyone went nuts when he missed weight with Gamboa and since then with all his fights he has made weight with even some to spare. That should be recognized as a genuine positive mark.
        You think he should get applauded for making weight? It's his ****ing job.

Comment

All of the fighters on the card seemed to be well under their respective limits.

A fat fighter friendly scale?
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

You think he should get applauded for making weight? It's his ****ing job.
            I didn't say applauded. I'm sure you and everyone has made mistakes in their career and learned from it. There are boxers who didn't steady the ship after failing to make weight and they got lazy and now he comes in a pound lighter. I recognize that and anytime a fighter or anyone learns from something and corrects it, thats what matters.
            icee icee Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

We about to get paid Tank, you go ahead and knock this dude out, and don't play with your food. Next, we knocking the sugar cubes out of Ryan, and then we going hunting for the undisputed. Handle your business and you can walk away with millions, and I'll be collecting my winnings.....Oh yeah, and we'll be handing out "Crow In a Box" with all the fixings by the truckload in December.

Comment

Boots just did a classy thing and asked Stephen Jackson to join in his ring walk. Was nice moment as the two got to know each other when Jackson did a feature on boots which you can catch on YouTube. They kind of hit it off as friends.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  We about to get paid Tank, you go ahead and knock this dude out, and don't play with your food. Next, we knocking the sugar cubes out of Ryan, and then we going hunting for the undisputed. Handle your business and you can walk away with millions, and I'll be collecting my winnings.....Oh yeah, and we'll be handing out "Crow In a Box" with all the fixings by the truckload in December.
                  WTF are you babbling about. This is a tuneup against a 30 something marginal fighter who is way too small and doesn’t punch hard enough to beat any decent lightweight much less top ten. Garcia is a nice boxer and has some good skills but isn’t even on Pedrazzas level to be honest. This card has some decent names on it but everyone is a mismatch. I’ll catch the Showtime YouTube prelims since I like Vito Mielnicki and Brandan Lee.

Comment

Surprised porky made weight. And on time

Comment

Working...
                    X