Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: F--- Canelo! I'm Here At Showtime; Charlo, Plant, Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: F--- Canelo! I'm Here At Showtime; Charlo, Plant, Benavidez

WASHINGTON - A videographer suggested a possible scenario to Demetrius Andrade on Wednesday in which the former WBO middleweight champion could still challenge Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a shame cuz it really could’ve happened. Same weight class. Both of them belt holders. I’m talking for years.

Canelo didn’t want the fight.

Andrade might’ve won a decision, but we’ll never know.

I feel bad for Andrade his career seems to have been terribly managed.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      It’s a shame cuz it really could’ve happened. Same weight class. Both of them belt holders. I’m talking for years.

Andrade has done nothing to deserve that.

And before anyone says "FIELDING!", Fielding had a belt.

Before anyone says "YILDIRIM!", Yildirim was a mandatory.

The fact is, Andrade wasted YEARS at the wrong network because he wanted the guaranteed money, just like Crawford. That's fine - prizefighter.

Can't complain now, he's older, so if he gets starched, don't want to hear excuses.
      paulf paulf Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

I genuinely hope Andrade blows his knee out on Saturday. I hope he’s forced to retire too. He’s a complete waste of space and embodies everything that is wrong with modern day boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Andrade would have got KTFO.

He barely outboxed Vanes and Culcay yet people believe he can outbox Canelo. Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I genuinely hope Andrade blows his knee out on Saturday. I hope he’s forced to retire too. He’s a complete waste of space and embodies everything that is wrong with modern day boxing.
            I gotta disagree ...
            You might not like a particular figher for whatever reason
            But Sheesh
            That's just not a positive thing to say or wish for any boxer who does this to make a living

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Andrade has done nothing to deserve that.

And before anyone says "FIELDING!", Fielding had a belt.

Before anyone says "YILDIRIM!", Yildirim was a mandatory.

The fact is, Andrade wasted YEARS at the wrong network because he wanted the guaranteed money, just like Crawford. That's fine - prizefighter.

Can't complain now, he's older, so if he gets starched, don't want to hear excuses.
              I agree with everything as far as Andrade did it to himself. But, Fielding had a secondary belt, and Yildirim was moved up in rankings and was optional for Cinnabon to take, the same as Ryder. Both of them were way more "horrible " at boxing than Andrade. Andrade had a real belt in the same division twice, and Ginger refused to try and unify against him. I'm not an Andrade fan, but Cinnabon definitely could have faced him already, but he doesn't want to look bad against the style of fighting Andrade uses.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Damn, you ok?

Comment

Canelo rejected a fight with you, way before you dismissed a fight with him, so don't try to play us.
                  Last edited by Boricua181; 01-06-2023, 02:17 PM.
                  alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Clenelo Alvared looks good in front of punching bags which is why he's fighting John Ryder in May. He has no shot at beating Adrade period because of the sweet science boxing skills. Andrade needs to move of from the ducking fake tough guy
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X