Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: After I Beat Tank, I'll Get Revenge For Fortuna, Beat Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: After I Beat Tank, I'll Get Revenge For Fortuna, Beat Ryan Garcia

Hector Luis Garcia (16-0) is counting down the days until his showdown against Gervonta 'Tank' Davis (27-0). The fight will headline a Showtime pay-per-view that takes place in Washington DC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank by KO. round 5
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Like the confidence but your run ends this Saturday Hector,brutally.

Comment

Good Luck beating tank Saturday night .

Comment

Kinda liked the lad before that comment but now I certainly want to see Tank and or Ryan smash his face up for that comment.

Comment

Does anyone actually believe in this guy?

I guess you’d have to have believed in Colbert first, which I never did. I saw him as an upset waiting to happen. All flash and no substance. If he had actual power then maybe he would be good.

Anyway, Tank in 5 as a previous poster said.

Comment

Ok Hector, say it with your chest! You had a great year and deserve to talk your shxt. Tank trying to get you out of there quick, Tank in 3 or 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Hector Luis Garcia (16-0) is counting down the days until his showdown against Gervonta 'Tank' Davis (27-0). The fight will headline a Showtime pay-per-view that takes place in Washington DC.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Sorry Garcia, you were picked cause Tank was looking for a hard fight before Ryan.

Comment

Working...
                X