Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andrade vs. Nicholson, Ellis vs. Villa - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andrade vs. Nicholson, Ellis vs. Villa - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Andrade, Ellis Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Boxing superstar Gervonta "Tank" Davis and unbeaten world champion Hector Luis Garcia went face to face Thursday and exchanged shoves before cooler heads prevailed at the final press conference before they meet for Davis' WBA Lightweight Title this Saturday, January 7 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boo Boo Andrade by TKO 7

Speedy Ellis by UD​

Comment

Ennis and Ellis are cool cats! You can tell they have energy and presence and character!

Comment

Ellis broke and smiled and I know why. Villa is supposed to be 5' 7" to his 5' 9" but it doesn't look that way. This guy is a known ko artist too. That's called a sheepish grin.

Comment

We've got some really good competitive fight's on this card, at least that's the way it look's to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
            Boo Boo Andrade by TKO 7

Speedy Ellis by UD​
            Andrade, Ellis, and maybe even Tank, appear to be in the most competitive fight's of the bunch.
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Andrade keeps mentioning Jermall's name, and in a taunting manner. Do you think he's taking a page out of Charlo's playbook? Mention fights that he knows won't happen and in a bragging manner? Or he's letting Charlo taste his own medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by ßyke°rYder View Post
                Andrade keeps mentioning Jermall's name, and in a taunting manner. Do you think he's taking a page out of Charlo's playbook? Mention fights that he knows won't happen and in a bragging manner? Or he's letting Charlo taste his own medicine.
                I mean the fight is closer to happening now that Andrade is with PBC. The ball is really in Charlos court he needs to stop getting so wasted though he literally ran up on Bivol thinking Bivol had all the belts at 168.

Comment

Great card. I see Speedy and Boots eyeballing each other and smiling. The most competitive fight on this card will be Davis-Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Andrade, Ellis, and maybe even Tank, appear to be in the most competitive fight's of the bunch.
                    Andrade and Ellis will win wide decisions. The fight that intrigues me the most is Tank-Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X