Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Hector Luis Garcia - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Hector Luis Garcia - Face To Face at Final Presser

Davis, Garcia Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Boxing superstar Gervonta "Tank" Davis and unbeaten world champion Hector Luis Garcia went face to face Thursday and exchanged shoves before cooler heads prevailed at the final press conference before they meet for Davis' WBA Lightweight Title this Saturday, January 7 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gervonta is the GDM! Can’t wait, who want next?

Comment

Tank Davis on points

Comment

If Tank didn't have a scooter himself, I'd give Garcia a shot. Garcia is going to have to look for Tank and duck bombs at the same time, but it can be done.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. Two unbeaten fighters and Garcia is no bum, he knocked off a top prospect and a champion in literally two fights and he has a difficult style. And Davis always brings excitement to every fight.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-05-2023, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I'm looking forward to this fight. Two unbeaten fighters and Garcia is no bum, he knocked off a top prospect and a champion in literally two fights and he has a difficult style. And Davis always brings excitement to every fight.
            This fight is a solid fight altogether and Tank shouldn't sleep on Garcia or it could be a long night

Comment

Working...
            X