Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ekow Essuman vs. Chris Kongo Lands on Eubank-Smith Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ekow Essuman vs. Chris Kongo Lands on Eubank-Smith Card

The British & Commonwealth, IBF European and WBC International Silver welterweight titles will be on the lines as Ekow Essuman and Chris Kongo go head-to-head in a scintillating addition to the undercard of Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Smith on Saturday, January 21 at Manchester's AO Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How did this happen? Really good fight.

Comment

Good card. Surprised Essuman is on this and not the Yarde card later in the month, is he still with Queensberry?

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
        Good card. Surprised Essuman is on this and not the Yarde card later in the month, is he still with Queensberry?
        He’s still with Queensberry. It’s one of those rare occasions were promoters actually work together to make a good fight. Joyce-Parker was a similar situation, hopefully this working relationship continues.
        Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Ekow was up at our gym pre Christmas sparring one of our top guys , he doesn't seem to put a pound in weight on! and he'll admit during his school years he was BIG! Always in shape and ready , should be good.

Comment

I'm up for this. I think it will sell with sides like this. It was just a freak show without Smith anyway. I think he cooled the negativity about Eubanks little man syndrome, some.

Comment

Forget the phoney IBF European bauble this fight should be a final eliminator for the genuine EBU one!!....

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s still with Queensberry. It’s one of those rare occasions were promoters actually work together to make a good fight. Joyce-Parker was a similar situation, hopefully this working relationship continues.
                Was it part of the deal for Parker to fight on BT?

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Was it part of the deal for Parker to fight on BT?
                  I don’t think the two deal’s are directly linked but the fact Shalom allowed Parker to fight on BT likely influenced Warren’s decision to allow Essuman to fight on Sky.

Comment

Working...
                  X