Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Stanionis is a Great Fighter But Vergil Is Just Too F------ Strong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Stanionis is a Great Fighter But Vergil Is Just Too F------ Strong!

Throughout his likely Hall of Fame career, Robert Garcia has been fortunate enough to work with countless fighters that would go on to capture championship glory. Although the renowned trainer could sit down and rattle off a long list of pugilistic stars that he enjoyed partnering up with, he paused for a moment as he reminisced over his time spent working with Vergil Ortiz Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mr Bear Claw didn't say anything that the consensus doesn't already think.

Comment

Garcia, with his constant jabbering off of wrong, biased predictions. We will see!!

Comment

Stanionis a great fighter? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Stanionis a great fighter? I don't think so.
          Stankonia isn't bad at all. Don't think he deals with Ortiz though

Comment

Less is more Hans...

Comment

Excited for this fight, even though I have only seen highlights of Staniosis. I think that Ortiz should eventually stop him, but you never know. I'm just hoping for a good fight, and may the best man win!

Comment

Yea,Ortiz just has and does everything better than Stan. Ortiz will probably box behind that shotgun jab of his from the opening bell, picks Stanionis apart while breaking him down to the body. Stans defense isnt that great and Butaev had no problems digging to his body. If he tries to bang it out in the pocket like that here,Ortiz will tee off on that body and the fight will be over fairly quick. Stanionis is relentless i"ll give him that but I think that relentlessness leaves him wide open,something he can't afford here to do with Ortiz. Don't think he's as big a puncher as Kava either so I don't see how Stanionis can keep Ortiz off of him or atleast honest......Like Kava,I think Stanionis eventually says no mas by rd 8-9 as well.
                Last edited by Sctrojan; 01-04-2023, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Ortiz stops Stanley in the third

Comment

Great fuking fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X