Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Vows To Batter Jack Massey, Hopes Win Leads To Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Vows To Batter Jack Massey, Hopes Win Leads To Big Fights

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker will be looking to crush Jack Massey, when the two collide on January 21 in Manchester. Their fight will be featured as part of the undercard to the middleweight clash between Chris Eubank Jr. and Liam Smith, with the event taking place on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker is fighting a cruiser on a card headlined by UK wimps. Why would that lead to big fights at heavy?
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Joseph Parker's boxing career isn't going anywhere, he's just too slow, and ponderous.

Comment

Absolute nothing fight for Parker. If he doesn't finish it inside first few rounds it's a big fail.

Comment

You would think to beat Joyce you need to be able to duck under his slow shots. I think Parker should have ran around more against Joyce. But Joyce doesn't seem to get tired it's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Joseph Parker's boxing career isn't going anywhere, he's just too slow, and ponderous.
            Parker is a former WBO Heavyweight Champion, and whether you like it or not? He is one of the top heavyweights in the game.

Parker is I would say, just outside World level currently right now. He is at a good level.

Joyce is regarded as the number 2-3 Heavyweights in the game, Parker pushed Joyce.

Parker was not a easy fight for Joyce, and he did take a lot of punishment. He came through the bombardment.

But I saw a interview the following day with Joyce, and he was clearly damaged.

Only the Top World level to elite level fighters are going to be beating or pushing Parker.

I think Parker would be favorite or in a 50/50 fight with Dillian Whyte, and maybe even Dubois 'Dubois would be the most likely out of the two to win'.

Note: Not every single fighter can be number 1 mate, and that is alright. Parker's career is obviously going somewhere, and it has already been many places, to big fights and World titles.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-04-2023, 09:04 AM.

Comment

If Joshua is serious about wining the title then look no further than Parker, Whyte should not be considered as he truly looks shot. Joshua fought well against a guy who was just too good for him but narrowed the margin in the second fight and should work on that positive not go backwards. I just want to see Joshua in good fights and not givens .Parker would be a stiff test to move up the tree to the likes of Tyson and co.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Parker is a former WBO Heavyweight Champion, and whether you like it or not? He is one of the top heavyweights in the game.

Parker is I would say, just outside World level currently right now. He is at a good level.

Joyce is regarded as the number 2-3 Heavyweights in the game, Parker pushed Joyce.

Parker was not a easy fight for Joyce, and he did take a lot of punishment. He came through the bombardment.

But I saw a interview the following day with Joyce, and he was clearly damaged.

Only the Top World level to elite level fighters are going to be beating or pushing Parker.

I think Parker would be favorite or in a 50/50 fight with Dillian Whyte, and maybe even Dubois 'Dubois would be the most likely out of the two to win'.

Note: Not every single fighter can be number 1 mate, and that is alright. Parker's career is obviously going somewhere, and it has already been many places, to big fights and World titles.
                Parker landed some serious bombs but Joyce is relentless & has the best chin since Oliver McCall. My only issue with Parker was he didn’t look to be in as good of shape as he was in previous fights.That Parker from the second Chisora fight was the best I’d seen him in years. He wasn’t in ad good of shape from what I saw. Regardless Joyce beat him fair & square…

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  If Joshua is serious about wining the title then look no further than Parker, Whyte should not be considered as he truly looks shot. Joshua fought well against a guy who was just too good for him but narrowed the margin in the second fight and should work on that positive not go backwards. I just want to see Joshua in good fights and not givens .Parker would be a stiff test to move up the tree to the likes of Tyson and co.
                  Parker is not a champion. AJ, despite his losses, doesn't have to get in line and fight fringe contenders, but he lacks confidence, so we may well see a Parker, Whytle or Chisora rematch next for him.

Comment

One Smack Jack is kinda localish to me and I'll be rooting for him cos Parker mainly gets on my nerves these days but I think Massey's way out of his depth here.

Comment

Working...
                    X