Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bruce Carrington Added To Ajagba vs. Shaw Card in Verona, NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bruce Carrington Added To Ajagba vs. Shaw Card in Verona, NY

Rising featherweight Bruce "Shu Shu" Carrington, the latest fistic prodigy from Brownsville, Brooklyn, hopes to open his 2023 campaign with a flourish.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Shu-Shu!" I love this kid! BK Stand Up!

Comment

Fighting another BUM... That arrogance will keep growing till he gets in with someone who cares nothing about his rep, then it's shoo shoo like for flies

Comment

Bruce "Shu Shu" Carrington, has some fighting skill's, and should get in about 4-5 fight's in 2023.
        If he win's those 4-5 fight's in 2023, look for his break out year to be around the middle to tail end of 2024.
        It's still way to early for him to make any significant inroad's in his career this year, but like I said this kid can fight.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          "Shu-Shu!" I love this kid! BK Stand Up!
          Yo! Bronx2245, did you hear that John Bauza 17-0 (7 KO's), versus Richardson Hitchens 15-0 (KO's), has been added to the Serrano vs Cruz card on 2/4/2023?
          That's should turn out to be a hell of a fight, between two undefeated fighter's. The winner of that fight will be on the fast track toward's a title fight in the near future.
          Not to mention that Serrano vs Cruz is for the undisputed title at 126, that's a damn good in, and of itself. That is up until Serrano find's her range, and then lower's the boom on Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            Fighting another BUM... That arrogance will keep growing till he gets in with someone who cares nothing about his rep, then it's shoo shoo like for flies
            Juan Antonio Lopez is a journeymen/trial horse, the type of fighter that a 5-0 fighter like Carrington has to fight in order to progress to the next level.
            Lopez has the experience to give Carrington some much needed round's, and he can probably learn some new trick's from a seasoned fighter like Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Yo! Bronx2245, did you hear that John Bauza 17-0 (7 KO's), versus Richardson Hitchens 15-0 (KO's), has been added to the Serrano vs Cruz card on 2/4/2023?
              That's should turn out to be a hell of a fight, between two undefeated fighter's. The winner of that fight will be on the fast track toward's a title fight in the near future.
              Not to mention that Serrano vs Cruz is for the undisputed title at 126, that's a damn good in, and of itself. That is up until Serrano find's her range, and then lower's the boom on Cruz.
              No I did not. Hope Hitchens steps up in 2023!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                No I did not. Hope Hitchens steps up in 2023!
                I'm rooting for John Bauza on this one, it should be a battle to behold no matter who win's.
                We will discuss the outcome, after they fight on Saturday 2/4/2023, I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                X