Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank-Garcia: Showtime To Stream Three-Fight Countdown Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank-Garcia: Showtime To Stream Three-Fight Countdown Show

A glittery lineup of rising young stars will highlight a three-bout streaming presentation on the SHOWTIME SPORTS YouTube channel and SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page taking place this Saturday, January 7 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brandun Lee going back to 8 rounders?

PBC is so clueless when it comes to matchmaking for developing a fighter.

Comment

Yeah and the guy Lee is fighting has 10 losses. Isnt he supposed to be a contender? I guess he can't be taken serious yet. And the Petersons in 6 rounders fighting slugs. In fact Everyone on this undercard is in baffling mismatches. Mielnicki seems to be taking a step down also. I mean, another pointless bum to beat on. Why?

Comment

Hopefully Lamont is just fighting on this show cause it’s a big show in the DMV and not planning a comeback, though I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to make Lee-Peterson in 2023.

I also wouldn’t be that surprised if he upset Lee, who I once had high hopes for, but seems to be nothing special the last couple of outings.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Yes put more free fights on YouTube and other live streaming platforms, that's the way!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Brandun Lee going back to 8 rounders?

PBC is so clueless when it comes to matchmaking for developing a fighter.
            I think the problem is that he (and Jaron Boots) are not with PBC! Meanwhile, Gary Antuanne Russell, who is with PBC, is getting a title shot! Lee has 26 fights, 22 KOs, fighting 8-Rounders, and Gary Antuanne has 16 fights, 16 KOs, fighting Alberto Puello for the WBA title! Cameron Dunkin (D&D Promotions is not serving Boots and Brandun well!
            Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Lamont Peterson???.....shoulda stayed retired champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I think the problem is that he (and Jaron Boots) are not with PBC! Meanwhile, Gary Antuanne Russell, who is with PBC, is getting a title shot! Lee has 26 fights, 22 KOs, fighting 8-Rounders, and Gary Antuanne has 16 fights, 16 KOs, fighting Alberto Puello for the WBA title! Cameron Dunkin (D&D Promotions is not serving Boots and Brandun well!
                You nailed it on this one as bad as I hate to say it neither guy will get a title shot against a legitimate champ anytime soon. Boots may be elevated to IBF champ when Spence vacates but he still wont get a showcase fight against a legitimate champ because he doesnt have promotional backing.

Comment

Brandun Lee is with Tom Brown Promotions. He left Cameron Dunkin (D&D Boxing) about 8-9 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Didn't a Gary Russell brother just recently lose? Was it Antuanne or one of the other many named Garys? Too many Garys to keep track of.

Comment

Working...
                    X