Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Plan To End Mekhaled Fight Quick, Make an Example of Her

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Plan To End Mekhaled Fight Quick, Make an Example of Her

Alycia Baumgardner is pumped for her upcoming clash with Elhem Mekhaled for the undisputed world super featherweight championship, which takes place at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday February 4.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah,Mekhaled was competitive with Persoon. It's a real fight.

Comment

I would love to see Baumgardner vs. Serrano at 130. 130 may be Serrano's best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        I would love to see Baumgardner vs. Serrano at 130. 130 may be Serrano's best weight.
        Serrano would look good on her resume.

Comment

Taylor is a money fight for serrano so I get why she'd move to 135 again to face her an she seems to still carry power up at that weight but tbh I think naturally 126-130 is her best weight so her vs bamgaurdner would also be a very good fight for women's boxing over in America. Even baumguarder vs Taylor an even mayer again are all good fights for her

Comment

I need Baumgardner to use a strap-on to make an example of me!

Comment

The Baum Gardner clearly avoiding persoon. Same with serrano, they want no part of a Persoon fight. Anyway I fear this will backfire for the Baum Gardner. Mekhaled will beat her. She's tough AF.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

Serrano would look good on her resume.
                Yes. And it's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
                  The Baum Gardner clearly avoiding persoon. Same with serrano, they want no part of a Persoon fight. Anyway I fear this will backfire for the Baum Gardner. Mekhaled will beat her. She's tough AF.
                  Baumgardner would embarrass Persoon, she's way too slow for the quick hands and footwork of Alycia. With Baumgardner's power, Persoon would walk right into something, because Delfine is just a come forward, pressure fighter. Baumgardner is about get Mekhaled out of there, and go hunting for Katie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Baumgardner would embarrass Persoon, she's way too slow for the quick hands and footwork of Alycia. With Baumgardner's power, Persoon would walk right into something, because Delfine is just a come forward, pressure fighter. Baumgardner is about get Mekhaled out of there, and go hunting for Katie.
                    She better make sure she stops Taylor. If it goes to the cards, the judges never let Katie lose.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X