Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Believes Exhibition With Mayweather Would Generate Huge Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Believes Exhibition With Mayweather Would Generate Huge Money

Former four division world champion Adrien Broner would love the opportunity to trade punches with his former mentor, former five division champion Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't blame him for trying to get an exhibition fight
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Broner really begging froid for that exhibition lmao 100 million to either guy let alone both is absolutely delusional
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

As much as it would annoying boxing fans - he's right. Due to their personalities, it would probably do excellent numbers.

Comment

Yeah, 50/50 split seems reasonable.
          wrecksracer wrecksracer Smash Smash like this.

Comment

floyd has already clearly stated that these are just showcases for him for the fans who like this kind of stuff, not getting into a tear up with anybody, hes done fighting current boxers, even pregnant crazy ones

Comment

First he's talking about going undisputed at 140 and next day he's talking about exhibitions. Just go away already

Comment

but then again they could come to some type of agreement of a decent spar and sell it to the 'fans' somehow

Comment

AB is about that bread, he doesn't care how it looks from the outside, as long as he gets to fold that cheese inside his pocket. Damn right, he's begging, he's begging to be rich again.
                  mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

I’m a die hard Mayweather fan and brought most of his Ppv’s but the last one I brought was him vs berto. Nobody is checking for mayweathers exhibitions especially not paying for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X