Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Robeisy Ramirez To Fight For Vacant WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Robeisy Ramirez To Fight For Vacant WBO Title

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes two-time Olympic gold medal winner Robeisy Ramirez, confirms that the Cuban fighter is heading in the direction of fighting for the vacant WBO featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

beating Dogboe makes you a p4P fighter??? - give me some of that drug?
    BlackRobb BlackRobb rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      Dogboe never recovered from the two beatings from Naverette.

Comment

Of course another top rank fighter will fight for yet another wbo belt. Bob Arum has a special sus bond with the wbo president. His fighters are always getting wbo title shots

Comment

Save some for me. It sounds like a helluva drug!

Comment

You can't take everything that Bob Arum says seriously, the promoter will lie at the drop of a dime (literally) just to make money.
            Robeisy Ramirez's professional career started out with upset/unexpected loss, but he's bounced back with a torrid vengeance.
            I believe that he's ready to fight anyone in the division, but beating Issac Dogboe won't be his entry into the pound for pound top ten.
            That's just ridiculous, Dogboe has arguably lost has last 3 fight's against Joet Gonzalez W-SD, Christopher Diaz W-MD, Adam Lopez W-MD.
            Issac Dogboe has been more than lucky to get those decision win's, he won't be so lucky against when he fight's Roeisy Ramirez
            for the vacant WBO Featherweight Title.
            I don't think that Ramirez will hold on to the title for 10 title defense's, or anything like that, but he should be able to make several
            successful defense's.

Comment

Bizarre. This was my exact intended post. Verbatim, except that mine added this emoji.
              SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

A Top Rank fighter fighting for a WBO belt?

I'm shocked. Never would have expected that.

Comment

Bob got the WBO by the balls the same way he did the WBA in the 80s

WBO = What Bob Orders

Comment

Working...
                  X