Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington: Talk of Wood Facing Lara - Why Can't I Have The Winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington: Talk of Wood Facing Lara - Why Can't I Have The Winner?

Former two-time featherweight world champion Josh Warrington is gearing up for a new year. Last month in Leeds, Warrington suffered the second defeat of his pro career when he lost a twelve round decision to mandatory challenger Luis Alberto Lopez, who walked away with the IBF world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The reason is simple...you are a shet cvnt. Nobody else is gonna want to get disfigured for what you have to offer.
    BoloShot BoloShot Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Not interested , but I’m sure you’ll get it

Comment

You just got undeserved title shot against Kiko and you lost that title right away. With record 1-2-1 in last four you shouldn't even think about another title fight.

Comment

Warrington says he hasn't been disgraced, well you indeed have been disgraced for being such a dirty fighter. I've seen comments from people from different parts of the world that talk very negative about your dirty fighting style and that's going to continue as long as you fight in Leeds and the referees and boxing authorities there continue to turn a blind eye to it shameful. The day you travel to another country and do the same you will definitely get disqualified.
          BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
            Not interested , but I’m sure you’ll get it
            Hearn knows there's a football rivalry Leeds v Forest and knows for that it will do well. For me Warrington looks pretty shot as to what he was and needs to start earning these big fights now.

Comment

He thinks Deverychrnko? Only pbc fighters get that bs.

Comment

Warrington can fight the loser instead, since he's coming off a loss himself.

He can get his quaint little domestic fight that way.

Comment

Mostly because you are an incredibly boring fighter to watch

Comment

Because your a dirty fighter and a cheater. And Lara already tapped that a** and you got tapped last fight as well. That's why....

Comment

Working...
                    X