Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Believes He Has More Than Enough Power To Stop David Benavidez: "Don't Be Surprised"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Believes He Has More Than Enough Power To Stop David Benavidez: "Don't Be Surprised"

The stars were seemingly aligned as Caleb Plant headed into his showdown against Canelo Alvarez in November of 2021. But while fame, fortune, and history awaited him, Plant (22-1, 13 KOs) would come up just short, losing a competitive bout via 11th-round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavides is a true boxer in his weight class with his height and speed
    this fight will not go to the judges score card
    I predict a eight round knock out by David
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Funny how people love to hold onto a flash knock down from when Benavidez was 20 yrs old. Highly unlikely Plant comes anywhere close to stopping Benavidez and the more likely outcome is Plant himself gets stopped within 8. He’s already shown to be weak mentally and packs it in when the pressure picks up and he’s never faced anyone that will bring the pressure that Benavidez will.

Comment

Never happen. Benevidez 6th round stoppage.

Comment

I ain't getting my hopes up until the damn fight is announced and venue set. This "agreed in principle" bullshiet ain't doing it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
            I ain't getting my hopes up until the damn fight is announced and venue set. This "agreed in principle" bullshiet ain't doing it for me.
            Damn, I thought this 1 was done?..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Damn, I thought this 1 was done?..
              Nope and neither Ryan vs Tank but that ones understandable considering Tank wanted a tune-up.

Comment

Still can't get out of my mind the last few rounds vs Uzi, the Championship rounds will be really interesting vs Benavidez.

Comment

Plant's side demanded a 22 ft. ring.

We all know what the plan is.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Plant has some pop, but unless Benevidez really struggled to make weight and/or is completely dehydrated, I don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X