Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Still Eyes Charlo: My Preferred Preference, There's No More Network ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Still Eyes Charlo: My Preferred Preference, There's No More Network ****

Demetrius Andrade is confident that a new relationship can help restore an old rivalry. The unbeaten 2008 U.S. Olympian and former two-division titlist is locked in for his super middleweight debut, which comes versus Demond Nicholson as part of a January 7 Showtime Pay-Per-View event from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. The matchup is Andrade's first non-title fight in more than five years, though having a belt around his waist has yet to produce the type of matchups he has long craved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jermall vs Andrade is the best fight that either can make
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Charlo should make him do the fight at 160.

Comment

Jermall is or was pissed about a pull out of Demetrius from a past fight they had scheduled years ago. Showtime needs to guarantee Charlo both a purse payday and a back up opponent in the event of Andrade pull out. Time to make it happen, no excuses!

Comment

You can't attack Andrade for his record without attacking Jermall Charlo. They are both jokes. They deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
            Jermall is or was pissed about a pull out of Demetrius from a past fight they had scheduled years ago. Showtime needs to guarantee Charlo both a purse payday and a back up opponent in the event of Andrade pull out. Time to make it happen, no excuses!
            That was not Jermall that was Jermell 9 years ago and Jay Z was in the middle of that deal. It’s been almost a decade and they are still using it as an excuse !! Andrade has been chasing Jermall for the past 10 years. The last thing he’s going to do is pull out. What about Jermall turning down 7 million for Andrade when Matchroom offered it. Jermall is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
              Don't believe the hype!

Originally posted by Andrade
              My preferred preference—and I’m always gonna keep saying it because there’s no more network ****—win, lose or draw, [is] Jermall Charlo, bro. That’s all I’m here for. At the end of the day, that’s what I’m here for. I got a left hand for him, so we can set that up.
              Got 'em cornered now, it's time to get in the ring Jerms. The duck hunt is over!

Comment

Don't know what excuse Jermall is going to make now because he DID challenged Andrade to "get your ass over here at PBC and we'll fight."

Comment

Lot of unknowns at the moment involving PBC fighters. Spence, the Charlos, this guy. Is it all linked?

Comment

Fight couldn't happnen for 7-10 million with ronnie shields saying andrade was a "nobody" so there was no reason to fight him. vide is on youtube. now it is going to happen for pbc minimum purses. haymon is trying to sell charlo, having him beaten by andrade is not a big enough reward. andrade will be fighting dirrell, maybe plant by 2025. same situation as spence but without belts, they don't think charlo can beat him.
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 01-02-2023, 01:53 PM.
                    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X